The changes are in response to written and verbal comments received from the Joint Administrative Procedures Committee (JAPC). The changes are as follows:
The rule becomes effective 20 days after it is filed for adoption.
Proposed Effective Date is 10-15-06.
(2) “Application” means the application, instructions and information in the brochure titled the Application and Eligibility Requirements (DH 150-884,
#DH 2133, effective______) which is incorporated by reference.
64D-4.003 Eligibility and Documentation Requirements.
(2) Must be living in
Must be a resident in the state of
64D-4.005 Re-Determination and Continued Eligibility.
(3)(a) A client is no longer living in
A client is no longer a resident in the state of
Modifications to the Application and Eligibility Requirements (DH 150-884) which is incorporated by reference included the following:
On the application the following changes were made:
· Minor spelling and grammatical corrections in Parts 1, 3 and 5.
· Part 2: Deleted all wording.
· Relocated a new Part 2 Living Arrangements with the address information.
· Changed the “Address Where You Live” to Address Where You Currently Live.
· Deleted reference to “Social Security Number (SSN).”
· Part 4. Household Monthly Income. Deleted the word “together” and added “with the applicant” to the second sentence, and deleted “roommates” in the third sentence.
In the brochure portion of the Application the following changes were made:
· Changed “Must be a resident in the state of
· Part 2. Deleted all wording except “Living in
· Reworded the response to the last question to read as follows: You will receive a written letter explaining why you are not eligible and
If you are still not satisfied you will be provided information about your right to ask for a fair hearing.
NAME OF PERSON ORIGINATING PROPOSED RULE: Pamela McWilliams, Patient Care Program, Bureau of HIV/AIDS, Department of Health
NAME OF SUPERVISOR OR PERSON WHO APPROVED THE PROPOSED RULE: Tom Liberti, Chief, Bureau of HIV/AIDS, Department of Health
DATE PROPOSED RULE APPROVED BY AGENCY HEAD: March 28, 2005
DATE NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE DEVELOPMENT PUBLISHED IN FAW: June 18, 2004