Firms interested in being considered for the Continuing Contracts must submit five (5) copies of their application with table of contents and tabbed sections containing the following information:
1. Letter of interest detailing the firm’s competence in various aspects of engineering, including small projects, remodeling, additions, studies, instructional and governmental projects. Include a list of sample projects.
2. A current Professional Qualifications Supplement (PQS) Form AE12 completed by the applicant.
3. A copy of the firm’s current Florida Professional Registration License Renewal.
4. For Corporations only: If the firm offering services is a corporation, it must be properly chartered with the Department of State to operate in Florida and must provide a copy of the firm’s current Florida Corporate Charter Certificate showing validation date and designation of professionals qualifying the corporation to practice in the disciplines for which it is applying.
5. A current, completed SF-254.
6. A current, completed SF-255, with resumes of proposed personnel to be assigned.
Submittals must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. (Local Time), Monday, June 18, 2007, and should be mailed or delivered to: Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind, Attn: Mr. John Connor, Purchasing Director, Stores and Receiving, Building 28, 207 N. San Marco Ave., St. Augustine, FL 32084-2799. Facsimile (FAX) submittals are not acceptable and will not be considered.
The results of the short-list and final selection will be posted at: FSDB, Purchasing Department, 207 N. San Marco Ave., Stores and Receiving, Building 28, St. Augustine, FL and may be viewed during regular working days between the hours of 7:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. beginning 24 hours after the selection. Final selection results will also be posted in the F.A.W. Firms must be properly registered at the time of application to practice their profession in the State of